Frequently Asked Questions
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- NO creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- 4-5 hours after the procedure, clean the area with sterile water and a cotton pad, gauze or q-tip and allow to air dry.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
PLEASE NOTE: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 months
- Used Accutane in the past year
For any additional questions or concerns please call or message me. Thank you!
Please read through the before and aftercare pages before setting your consultation appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. Please do not bring children or pets to your appointment. You will have 48 hours before your appointment to reschedule. You will lose your deposit for any cancelations or no shows.